With the Online Member Directory, your members can now view your Church Directory from any computer. The Online Member Directory works just like the mobile app, but is viewable online in a browser window such as IE, Firefox and Chrome.
To enable the Online Member feature for your members:
Just like our apps, only active members with authorization have access to view your directory. As soon as you make a member inactive, access is revoked.
Emailing your members is a great way to get the word out. Click here to see an example email.
Only the administrator over the account can start or stop text messaging plans.
1. Sign into your administrator account.
2. Click on Step 9 - 'Broadcast News'
3. Select 'Add or Change Text Message Plan'.
4. Choose your Church Size*, then pick a plan based on how many text messages you think you will send a month.
*For churches with 1,001+ members, pleasecontact us for more information on the availability and pricing of plans. 1800-992-2144 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To stop your plan:
Simply follow steps 1-3 and then just 'Cancel' your plan.
In order to send text messages to individuals in your directory, their number must have
the box checked to "Receive Text Messages."
Easy steps for logging into the Online Member Directory:
1. Go to members.instantchurchdirectory.com
2. Click on "First time signing in? Create a login now."
3. Enter the email address you have listed in the family portion of the directory and create your own password. Your password must have at least 8 characters and contain at least two of the following special characters: capital letters, numbers, or symbols.
4. You will receive an email from us where you have to click a link to verify your email address.
5. Once you click this link confirming your email address, you will be able to log into the directory from any browser or computer.
Go to www.instantchurchdirectory.com and click on the 'Church Member Sign In' button. If this is your first time signing in, you will need to create a login profile. Below the "Sign In" button, look for "First time signing in? Create a login now." Click on this link.
Enter your email address as it appears in the family section of the directory. Next create a password that is at least 8 characters and contains two of the following special characters: capital letters, numbers, or symbols. Click on the 'request login' button.
You will see a message that a confirmation email has been sent to your email address. In order to complete the sign-up process, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to you in that email. Once you confirm your email, you may sign into your church's directory.
While the administrator login is different than the member login, you can opt to use the same password, if it is within the password requirements of at least 8 characters, one number and one capital letter.
Yes – a church member can change their password by logging into members.instantchurchdirectory.com and selecting “Update Password”.
Once they have updated their password here, it will now be the password they use for all login purposes, both the Online Member Directory and the Member App.
No – since their username must be their email address the only way it can be changed is if they request to change their email address altogether.